These are the General Terms governing the use of the Airporttaxivalencia.com Internet website, made available to the Users.
By accessing, browsing and using the website Airporttaxivalencia.com, the User is agreeing to comply with the Terms and to handle content diligently, correctly and lawfully. Therefore, Airporttaxivalencia.com is held harmless from any illegitimate use made by the User of this website.
The contents of Airporttaxivalencia.com have a merely informative purpose which may not reflect the current laws or judicial precedents, and which relate to general situations; therefore, such contents may not be applied by the User to specific situations.
Such contents may not necessarily represent the points of view of Airporttaxivalencia.com
In no event shall the contents of the sections set forth in Airporttaxivalencia.com be considered as a substitute for legal advice.
The User shall not act based on the information stated in Airporttaxivalencia.com without previously seeking the relevant professional advice.
Airporttaxivalencia.com holds all the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights on the contents of the website Airporttaxivalencia.com (including but not limited to, databases, images, drawings, photos, graphics, text, audio and video files, and software).
Brands, business names, and logos of any kind which appear on the website are also owned by Airporttaxivalencia.com; therefore, the use, reproduction, distribution or transformation thereof is forbidden without the express authorization of Airporttaxivalencia.com
Airporttaxivalencia.com authorizes the Users of the website to print or download its contents for their sole and exclusive private use. Therefore, any communication and/or distribution of the contents of the website for commercial or profitable purposes are strictly forbidden, as well as any modification, change or decompilation thereto. For purposes other than those expressly permitted, the express consent of the holder of the rights shall be requested. Lack of response shall not be deemed as an alleged authorization under any circumstances.
Removing or manipulating the copyright logo or any other notice which may show that the contents are subject to copyright or registered trademark, as well as the protection systems or digital fingerprints which might be included in the contents, is strictly prohibited.
Airporttaxivalencia.com reserves the right to modify and update the information included on its website or in its configuration or presentation, and to interrupt the access thereto at any time and without prior notice being required.
Any act violating the legality, rights or interests of third parties is prohibited, being the following expressly forbidden:
Perform any act which may cause on the site, or through it and by any other means, any kind of damage to the systems of Airporttaxivalencia.com or to third parties.
Send advertising or commercial information in a direct or hidden way, spam (bulk mailing) or huge messages in order to block the servers of the network.
Airporttaxivalencia.com assumes no responsibility for the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information displayed on the Airporttaxivalencia.com website.
The User is solely responsible for both the access to the website and the use made of the information displayed on the site. Airporttaxivalencia.com shall not be held liable for any consequence or damage arising from said access to or use of the information.
Furthermore, Airporttaxivalencia.com assumes no liability for the legality, contents and quality of the data and information offered by third party entities on said website.
Likewise, it is not liable for the possible safety errors which may occur nor for the possible damages which may be caused to the IT system of the User (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, deriving from the presence of a virus in the computer used by the User to connect to the services and contents of the website, or from the malfunctioning or outdated versions of the browser.
As provided by law, Airporttaxivalencia.com does not assume any liability due to outdated or inaccurate data or information contained on the website.
The applicable legislation to the content of the Website of Airporttaxivalencia.com will be the Spanish one and the jurisdiction to which the owner of this page is submitted for the resolution of any controversy that could derive from its relation with the User is the one of the Courts and Courts competent of Valencia, Spain.
Airporttaxivalencia.com is committed to respecting the privacy of the user and the protection of their personal data, thereby adopting the measures required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the measures of security provided for in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
Airporttaxivalencia.com is committed to respect the privacy of the Users and to protect their personal data in accordance with the provisions set forth by the European Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016.
Airporttaxivalencia.com binds itself to cancel the personal data when they be no longer necessary or relevant with respect to the purpose for which they were collected by means of the specially designed form, and to provide the information requested by the User, being Airporttaxivalencia.com liable for the processing of said data.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be retained without any deadline for deletion.
Data collected through contact forms: Data collected through contact forms shall be retained for 2 years.
Airporttaxivalencia.com adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute-force attacks and code injections. However, you must be aware that Internet security measures are not entirely reliable and, therefore, Airporttaxivalencia.com cannot guarantee the nonexistence of viruses or other elements which may alter the Users’ computer systems (software and hardware) or their electronic documents and files.
However, Airporttaxivalencia.com has an active security surveillance system which reports on all the activities carried out by the Users and possible security breaches in Users’ data security.
If any breach is detected, Airporttaxivalencia.com shall inform Users within a maximum term of 72 hours.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the company are true and commits itself to communicate any modification thereof.
The Users acknowledge and may exercise their access, rectification, deletion and opposition rights:
In order to exercise your rights, you may address a written notice to the registered office of Airporttaxivalencia.com or send an email to the address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases, a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any other similar identification document in order to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal details: you may ask Airporttaxivalencia.com if this company is processing your details.
- Right to request date rectification (if the details are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request a restriction on their processing, in which case your details will only be retained by Airporttaxivalencia.com for the purposes of bringing or defending any claim.
- Right to oppose processing; Airporttaxivalencia.com will cease to process your details according to your instructions, unless they are required for legitimate mandatory reasons or for bringing or defending possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in the event that you wish your personal data to be processed by a different company, Airporttaxivalencia.com will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
Templates, forms and more information about your rights: Official Page of the Spanish Data Protection Agency
Possibility of withdrawing consent: if you gave consent for a specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw it at any time. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority: If you do not agree with the way Airporttaxivalencia.com is handling your data, you can address your claims to the Data Controller at Airporttaxivalencia.com (as indicated above) or to the related data protection authority.
Users who have requested information through a contact form may exercise their rights by sending an email to:
All the products and services offered in Airporttaxivalencia.com website refer to the subscription to the newsletter. This website always requires prior consent from the Users in order to process their personal data for the stated purposes.
You are entitled to revoke any prior consent at any time.
Web and hosting: Airporttaxivalencia.com website uses SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption which enables the secure transmission of personal data through standard contact forms hosted on the servers which Airporttaxivalencia.com has contracted with Covalenciawebs
Data collected through the web: All personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the related files owned by Airporttaxivalencia.com
Contact form: On the web there is the possibility that users send forms requesting information. The person in charge of data processing is Airporttaxivalencia.com
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on Airporttaxivalencia.com may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images articles, etc.) Content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the User visits such other websites.
Other services: Certain services rendered through Airporttaxivalencia.com website may contain specific conditions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential that you read and accept them prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and authentication: The purpose of processing your data will be solely and exclusively to provide you with the information or services you request from us.
Data transfers are not made outside the EU.
Your access or use of Airporttaxivalencia.com grants the status of User, and implies full acceptance, from this very moment, of this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Airporttaxivalencia.com.
The User of Airporttaxivalencia.com website agrees not to engage in any conduct which may harm the image, interests and rights of Airporttaxivalencia.com or any third party, or which may harm, render useless or overload Airporttaxivalencia.com portal, or which may in any way hinder the normal use of the website .
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing patterns of a User or its equipment and, depending on the information contained and the way they use the equipment, they can be used to recognize to User.
This means that there are cookies that obtain information about the number of pages visited, the city assigned to the IP address from which access is made, the number of new Users, the frequency and number of repeated visits, the length of the visit, the browser used, and the operator or type of device from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, spam or spyware. It does not open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not normally store sensitive information about you, such as credit card numbers or bank details, photographs, your ID card or personal information, etc. The data stored are technical in nature, personal preferences, customization of contents, etc.
The web server is not related to you as a person, but rather to your web browser. In fact, if you normally browse the net with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you’ll see that the website will not realize that you are the same person because it is actually related to the browser, not to the person.
What happens if I disable the cookies?
To understand the consequences of disabling cookies, we will show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share contents from such website in Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as usually occurs in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the website, such as My account or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: Online shopping will be impossible; you will have to call on the phone or visit the physical store, if any.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics about visitors and traffic on the web, making it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write comments on the blog, upload photos, post comments, assess or rate contents. The website will also be unable to know whether you are a human or a spammer automated application.
- It will not be possible to show tailored advertising; so, the website advertising income will be reduced.
- According to the entity operating the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Cookies that are sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor of the website, and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies that are sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor of the website but by another entity processing the data obtained through cookies.
In the case cookies are installed from a device or a domain managed by the editor but the information collected is later managed by a third party, they cannot be classified as own cookies.
In some cases, we may share information about visitors to this website anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal rules and all your data protection rights will be respected according to data protection current regulations.
- Cómo usa Google los datos que recopila en los sitios web
- Google (Analytics): Política de Privacidad de Google Analytics (you may disable the Google Analytics tracking by means of this Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on).
By accessing torresdeserranos.com website, you are informed that, if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies related to website analytics will be installed on your device (by way of example: Google Analytics or similar tools) in order to help the website analyze the use you make of the site and to improve its usability, but in no case shall these cookies be related to data which may identify you. Data stored are of technical nature, personal preferences, customization of contents, etc. The web server is not related to you as a person, but to your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies so that you may have a better browsing experience, share content on social networks, post comments, and obtain statistics from our Users.
As a User, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate setting of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do so, site functionality may be affected.
That is why it is important that you read this cookies policy and understand that, if you continue browsing, we consider that you are accepting its use. You may change your browser setting in order to be notified every time a website tries to store a cookie on your device or you may disable its use.
The following button will help you check your cookies related preferences on this website:
The following list includes, as a mere example, the identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, whether they are own or third-party cookies (indicating the contracted third party or the party whose services are being used) and their purpose.
|Strictly necessary||User login cookie
User authentication or identification session cookie
User security cookie
Multimedia player session cookie
Load balancing session cookie
User interface customization cookie
Plug-in social content sharing cookie (Facebook and Twitter)
Cookie to fill out comments forms
which remember acceptance of cookies
|Used to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. The following list of links shows how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information on cookies in your own browser. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual to obtain more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Cookies setting for most popular browsers
Below, we´ll show you how to access a particular cookie in Chrome.
Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the customization icon appearing on the top right corner.
- You’ll see different sections; click on the option Show advanced settings.
- Go to Privacy, Content setting.
- Select All cookies and Site data.
- A list displaying all the cookies sorted by domain will appear. To easily find cookies from a specific domain, type the address in full or in part in the Search cookies field.
- Once this filter has been applied, the screen will display one o several lines with the cookies of the requested website. Now just select it and click on the X to delete it.
To access the cookies setting of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookies setting of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you’ll see the option Accept cookies; you may check or uncheck it according to your preference.
To access the cookies setting of the Safari browser for OSX, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then to Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to apply.
To access the cookies setting of the Safari browser for iOS, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Safety; you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to apply.
To access the cookies setting of the browser for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and click on Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Safety and Privacy; you’ll see the option Accept cookies and check or uncheck the box.
To access the cookies setting of the browser for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
- Now you can check or uncheck the box Allow cookies.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the contents or truthfulness of the privacy policies of any third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
Web browsers are the tools to store cookies; from your browser, you must exercise your right to delete or disable cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may guarantee the correct or incorrect management of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept cookies.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is a company that abides by the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data will be processed with the level of protection in compliance with European regulations.
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to get in touch through the contact section.